Executive Assistants (EAs), also sometimes called Personal Assistants (PAs), play key roles in an organisation because they assist one or more executives, such as high-level officials, the CEO, or the owner of a company.
This course has been designed for those looking to advance their career by securing a position as an EA / PA in business administration and management. It focuses on fine-tuning the personal qualities and organisational skills that are in demand. This course will introduce you to the key personal and professional skills required to secure an interesting and diverse role as an Executive Assistant.
- How times change – the evolution of the Executive Assistant
- The role of the Executive Assistant in today’s business world
- Do you have what it takes to progress into management? – Skills and qualities in demand
- Maintaining your professional image
- Fine tuning your interpersonal skills
- The Assertive You! – Displaying self-confidence
- Your voice and speech
- Non-verbal communication
- Business skills
- Handling confidential and sensitive information
- Professional telephone skills
- Documents management and security
- Essential software applications and typing speed and accuracy
- Time management, efficiency and effectiveness
- Managing appointments and schedules
- Managing email
- Managing travel arrangements
- Managing meetings and recording proceedings
- Preparing for your exciting career – The job interview.
Interested in a career as a PA /EA? Check out these other course outlines which Learning Insight has developed to complement this course: Customer Service Excellence, Assert Yourself! Speech Makeover, Microsoft Office, Using Positive Language, Effective Business Writing and Minute Taking Skills.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 12
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes