This course will be delivered one-to-one via Skype at a time and place that works for you.
Approximately 5 hours tuition including at least three hours one-to-one with your tutor and access to online resources to support your learning.
Most small business and start-up business owners battle with marketing their business on a shoe-string budget. However, you can prepare great looking print-based advertising and promotional materials yourself with easy to use, free software.
In this hands-on and fun workshop you’ll create your own amazing print promotion materials ready to print yourself or send to your printing service.
* Deciding on the print-based media that you need for your business
* Fundamental design principles to create eye catching and effective designs
* How to access and use a variety of free graphic design software/content creation tools
* Where to source and adapt copyright free images
* Practical skills to make your first eye-catching designs.
You’ll take away:
* Skills to design your own print-based media to support your brand message.
* At least two completed designs you’ll be happy to take to your printer.
* Practical skills to prepare even more DIY print-based promotional materials, for example, business cards, letterhead, flyers, brochures, posters, gift certificates, newsletters, product information, catalogues, menus. You’re restricted only by your imagination!
To enquire about this course and to register, contact:
Phone: 0400 778807
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 46 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes