Be seen and be heard: Build your self-confidence
Your perception of yourself has an enormous impact on how others perceive and relate to you. If you lack confidence, or if you consider you are overlooked for opportunities, the chances are you are sending out messages that you are unworthy of recognition or success.
This short course has been developed to help you identify the inhibiting factors which prevent your career or personal success. You’ll explore techniques to stop the self-limiting messages you send and develop techniques for assertiveness.
- Exploring self-perception its impact on our life
- What is self-esteem?
- Appreciating our strengths and capabilities
- Why blend in when you can stand out?
- Techniques to improve your self-confidence from the inside out.
- Demonstrating your confidence and competence to the word:
- A “packet load” of ways you can present yourself as confident and self-assured.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes