Does the idea of making a speech terrify you?
- Are you preparing to make an important speech?
- Do you have a presentation you need to make as part of your studies?
- Are you representing your business, charity or organisation with a special event?
- Are you missing out on opportunities because you’re reluctant to speak up at business meetings or conferences?
- Do you go weak at the knees at the thought of making a speech?
- Are you nervous or uneasy about expressing your ideas at a meeting?
This course will be delivered (one-to-one by appointment) and delivered via Skype. You will receive 4 hours private tuition. During our sessions we’ll tailor the content specifically for you. Plus, you will also have access to the course resources outlined in the curriculum section of this course description.
If speaking to an audience is not something you do every day. then let us assist. With just a little help with the content and some tips on presentation, you’ll show you how to take the pain out of public speaking.
Depending on your needs, we can work with you to:
- draft your content
- prepare an interesting slide presentation
- introduce techniques to keep your audience engaged
- use gesture, eye contact and posture to deliver your presentation with confidence.
- overcome nerves and anxiety
- use your voice for maximum impact
- master the microphone
- inject humour and other techniques to involve your listeners
- rehearse your presentation
- build self-confidence.
Like more information. You are welcome to call to discuss this short course so that we can present you with a course that is tailored for you.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 46 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes