This course will be delivered (one-to-one by appointment) and delivered via Skype. You will receive 4 hours private tuition in which time we can work on aspects of your business presentation that you choose. You will also have access to a variety of other resources to support your learning.
* Are you preparing to make an important business presentation?
* Are you representing your business, charity or organisation with a special event?
* Are you missing out on opportunities because you’re reluctant to present at business meetings or conferences?
* Are you working on an important sales pitch?
* Are you nervous or uneasy about speaking to a group?
If speaking to an audience is not something you do every day. then let us assist. With just a little help with the content and some tips on presentation, you’ll prepare and deliver your business presentation with confidence. This is a private coaching opportunity and so your sessions will be tailored specifically for you.
Depending on your needs, we can work with you to:
* draft your content
* prepare an interesting slide presentation
* introduce techniques to keep your audience engaged
* use gesture, eye contact and posture to deliver your presentation with confidence.
* overcome nerves and anxiety
* use your voice for maximum impact
* master the microphone
* inject humour and other techniques to involve your listeners
* rehearse your presentation
* build self-confidence.
Like more information. You are welcome to call to discuss this short course so that we can present you with a course that is tailored for you.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 46 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes