Imposter Syndrome can affect anyone no matter what their social status, work background, skill level, or degree of expertise.
In this course you’ll learn more about this interesting and sometimes debilitating syndrome including:
- how it prevents us from advancing our career.
- some likely causes
- types of imposters
- tips for overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- and more.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 3
- Duration approx. 5 hours
- Language English
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes
- IS – Welcome
- Introduction to Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- IS Lesson 01 – Understanding Imposter Syndrome
- IS Lessons 01 – Quiz: Understanding Imposter Syndrome
- IS Lesson 01 – Activity: Do you have Imposter Syndrome? Take the Test
- IS Lesson 02 – Types of imposter
- IS Lesson 02 – Quiz: Types of Imposter Syndrome
- IS Lesson 03 – What are some reasons we might experience Imposter Syndrome?
- IS Lesson 04 – The difference between being an imposter and being a fraud
- IS Lesson 04 – Quiz; The difference between an imposter and being a fraud
- IS Lesson 05 – How Imposter Syndrome affects your work and career
- IS Lesson 06 – Assignment – Assess your skills – Your skills analysis
- IS Lesson 07 – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome for “The Perfectionist”
- IS Lesson 08 – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome for “The Superhero”
- IS Lesson 09 – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome for “The Expert”
- IS Lesson 10 – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome for “The Natural Genius:
- IS Lesson 11 – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome for “The Soloist”
- IS Lesson 12 – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome – More tips
- IS Lessons 6 to 12 – Assignment – Action Plan for Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Lesson 13 – Imposter Syndrome as a gift