Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
Course Instructor: Liz Paine
Hello and welcome.
Thank you for enrolling in this course “Overcoming Imposter Syndrome”. I’m looking forward to working with you.
This e-course has been designed and written by Elizabeth Paine, Learning Insight Australia. The purpose of the content is to provide introductory information for people wanting to learn more about “Imposter Syndrome” as well as tips for overcoming it. The guide is general in nature and not intended as comprehensive personal or work / career advice and provided simply as introductory information. In the event that you are experiencing personal or work related issues or problems, you are advised to seek support from professional practitioners with qualifications specific to the issues you are experiencing.
The content in this e-learning course is the intellectual property of Elizabeth Paine, trading as Learning Insight Australia and must not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any way, or in any form, without the prior written permission of
Phone: 0400 778807
© 2019 Learning Insight Australia
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration approx. 3 ½ hours
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Self
- Introduction to Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- IS Lesson 01 – Understanding Imposter Syndrome
- IS Lesson 02 – The difference between being an imposter and being a fraud
- IS Lesson 03 – What are someIster and being a fraud reasons we might experience imposter syndrome?
- IS Lesson 04 – Types of imposter and how to recognise if you suffer from imposter syndrome
- IS Lesson 05 – How Imposter Syndrome affects your work and career
- IS Lesson 06 – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- IS Lesson 07 – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome for “The Perfectionist”
- IS Lesson 08 Overcoming Imposter Syndrome for “The Superhero”
- IS Lesson 09 – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome for “The Experts”
- IS Lesson 10 – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome for “The Natural Genius:
- IS – Lesson 11 – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome for “The Soloist”
- IS – Lesson 12 – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome – More tips
- IS – Assignment – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome – More tips