This workshop has been designed to step you through the process of setting up and managing your first business Facebook Page. It is ideal to attend in conjunction with Creating Engaging Visual Content for Your Facebook Posts.
Bring $15 for workbook and notes (payable to the tutor), your business logo if you have one (saved on a USB).
- Why your small business needs a Business Facebook Page
- The difference between a profile, a group and a page
- Understanding the language of Facebook
- The process for setting up your business page – A step by step guide
- Connecting with your Fans and Potential Customers
- Promoting your Page – events, ads and promotions
- Ways to engage with your audience
- Creating status updates
- What to post – Five sure-fire ways to engage with your audience
- Planning your posts
- Keeping track of engagement
***NSW Government Subsidised places available for qualifying applicants.
There is also funding available if combined with accredited training for small business owners/employees if the business has less than 20 employees or a turnover of less than $2M/year. Please contact Macarthur Community College office for more information.