OK, so you’re not a graphic artist – however, you can create amazing, visually appealing posts for your personal or business social media platforms. This hands-on workshop will introduce you to a variety of free and easy to use tools to create inspiring and engaging posts to
support your brand message.
- How to find inspiration for your posts *
- How to access and use free graphic design software/content creation tools such as Facebook posts, ads and event headers
- Sourcing copyright free images that don’t look free
- Practical skills to make eye-catching content to market your product or service on your Facebook Page.
You’ll leave the day with:
- lots of ideas for your post content
- at least two completed graphics, maybe more, to support your brand message and ready to publish on a social media platform. These might include inspirational quotes, page, or event headers
- experience in using free tools to create your own visually appealing inspirational message or business branded content for your Facebook Page.
In the first instance this workshop focuses primarily on creating graphics for your Facebook although you can choose to create your posts so that they are suitable for other social media.
Target audience: This workshop is ideal to attend in conjunction with ‘Facebook for Small Business – Getting Started’.
You are welcome to bring your own laptop and internet dongle or use the College’s computers.
Whilst this workshop focuses on creating graphics for your Facebook Business Page, the tools can readily be used for other social media. This workshop is ideal to attend in conjunction with Facebook for Small Business – Getting Started.
Bring $20 for workbook and notes (payable to the tutor), your business logo if you have one (saved on a USB).