OK so you’re not a graphic artist, however, you can create amazing, visually appealing posts for your personal, or business, social media.
In this workshop we’ll introduce you to a variety of free and easy to use tools to create inspiring and engaging posts to support your brand message.
You’ll need a computer with internet access.
As well as having access to the content provided in this e-course, you’ll enjoy up to 3 hours one-to-one coaching where we will work through designing at least three social media posts ready to publish. You will leave our sessions with the skills and experience to create many more posts with confidence.
Enrol now! Sessions by appointment at a time to suit you.
- Ideas for your post content
- Where to source free graphic design software
- Copyright and licensing
- Photos not to use
- Where to find amazing photos and graphics that are free
- How to access and use the free design software/content creation tool, Canva
- Practical skills to make eye-catching content to market your product or service on your Facebook Page.
This course has been designed to complement our course: Facebook for Business: Getting Started, which guides you through the process of setting up your first Facebook for Business Page.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 46 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Inspiration on what to post
Sourcing great photos and graphics
Branding and identify